Use this screen to enter details of a new route
- Click on "Routes" within the menu followed by clicking "Upload a new route" located in the upper left of the page.
- Select your country from the dropdown list.
- Enter the name of your route.
- Click on the "Browse" button to locate your KML, GPX, or TCX file.
- If you wish to use the elevations from the file, check the "Use elevations from file "check box.
- If you aren't using elevations from the file, please select the Elevation source from the dropdown list.
- To reduce the number of points for each line by removing points that are within specified tolerances of a straight line, please check the "Reduce Lines" check box and enter a tolerance and unit from the dropdown list.
- Enter the reason for this route upload. This is useful when comparing different versions to quickly see why.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload your new route.
The map settings for the planned route will be your default settings in your account profile, please edit your profile before uploading a route if you would like specific map settings for this planned route (e.g. permissions, map layers etc.)